- Train and advance your abilities of 2 wheel driving, barrel rolls and more in 6 thrilling game modes.
- Catch air and perform as many stunts and tricks to get the highest score.
- Collect and use a variety of power ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible to get the highest score.
- Hop into the tracks against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Put your training to the test and race against your family and friends to become the ultimate champion.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is powering up for the franchise’s debut on Nintendo Switch! The invading Snowmads have locked Donkey Kong Island in a deep freeze, and it’s up to the Kongs to thaw things out₨ 7,999
₨ 7,999₨ 7,999
- Contents: FIFA 22 Legacy Edition Nintendo Switch game
- Features the same gameplay as FIFA 21 Legacy Edition
- Updated visual identity, in-game front end and menu
- Select FUT Campaigns throughout the Season
- Kick Off, Career Mode & Skill Games
- Tournaments, Online Seasons & Friendlies
- Connect to your TV or take FIFA 22 on the go
- Local seasons on Nintendo Switch
- Play Single or Multiplayer
- Split Joy-Con Support
Take control of the powerful pink puffball, Kirby, and move around in 3D stages as you discover a mysterious world. What journey awaits Kirby? Take a deep breath and get ready for an unforgettable adventure!
Discover a mysterious world with abandoned structures from a past civilization—like a shopping mall?!₨ 9,799
- BECOME LEGO CITY’S FINEST – Assume the identity of undercover police officer, Chase McCain, and track down the fiendish Rex Fury to finally put an end to his city-wide crime wave
- EXPLORE THE CITY – With more than 20 distinct districts to investigate, LEGO CITY is a bustling metropolis that is ripe for exploration and filled to the brim with people on the streets to interact with, criminals to take down and hundreds of collectibles
- BE A MASTER OF DISGUISE – As a man of many talents, Chase McCain has eight disguises to choose from, each with unique skills and abilities to infiltrate every corner of the city, allowing him to access places a regular old officer can’t
- OVER 100 VEHICLES – In LEGO CITY, every vehicle on the street can be commandeered with more than 100 to choose from so players can get behind the wheel of sports cars, motorcycles, helicopters and more to chase down criminals
- FIGHT CRIME – Take down criminals with hand-to-hand combat or arrest bad guys using Chase’s handy grapple gun and standard issue police handcuffs
- THE CAST – Chase is joined by officer Frank Honey, Chief of Police Dunby and paramedic Natalia Kowalski, who are just a few of the more than 300 unlockable and playable characters that gamers will meet throughout the adventure
- HUMOUR, HUMOUR, HUMOUR – Featuring an original storyline, LEGO CITY Undercover is chock-full of signature humour with hilarious movie and music references peppered throughout the open-world
- It’s Good to Be Bad – The Injustice League won’t stand for second-best when it comes to villainy. Never have players ventured through the LEGO universe from the unique perspective of a villain.
- By embracing their inner super-villain, players will battle opponents, solve puzzles, and overcome obstacles using menacing pranks and tactics experienced best by being one of the bad guys.
- Custom Built Super-Villains – Players create their own unique super-villain at the start of the game or choose from pre-set villain characters who will be the main character and center of the story.
- The look, style, abilities and back story of their villain can be customized. Players will unlock new abilities, powers and customizer elements as they progress through the story.
- Outrageously Funny DC Comics Story – Players must fight evil with evil throughout an original, humorous story written in collaboration with DC Comics.
- Whether it’s Graffiti Spraying the city walls or using Fear Toxins to scare characters nearby and give them a fright, super-villains have full reign to use any tricks in their arsenal to stop the Justice Syndicate’s evil scheme.
- New Locations to Explore – The game’s main hub is set in Gotham City and Metropolis, and features other DC Comics locations and landmarks including Smallville, Hall of Doom, Hall of Justice & the Justice League Watchtower.
- Team Up Through Co-Op Gameplay – Friends and family can join the game at any time using the two-player local co-op experiences. Players can team up in epic boss fights and more.
- Crime Hub Events – Separate hero and villain led crime hub events allow players to pull off a heist alongside other villains or take down the bad guys in heroic missions.
- “With LEGO® The Incredibles, fans can experience the non-stop action from both movies while fighting crime together as a super hero family.”
- In the game, players explore action-packed story levels and an epic hub world, including Municiberg and New Urbem, as they use their unique super abilities to bring the city’s villains to justice.