* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Network: 5G network availability may vary depending on the country, network provider and user environment.
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Wi-Fi connection and speed may vary depending on the usage environment.
* Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification.
* Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 5,100mAh.
* Display Size: Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.
* Measured diagonally, Galaxy Tab A9's screen size is 8.7" in the full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners. Galaxy Tab A9+'s screen size is 11.0" in the full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners.
* CPU Speed - Based on maximum clock speed, the maximum clock speed of performance core and efficiency core respectively.
* Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.
* The network capacity and data transfer speed may be reduced while dual SIM cards are used at the same time.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.